WELCOME TO M CITY 5 CONDOS IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
Designed to bring work, transit, shopping and people together, M City is truly a ground-breaking. With its spectacular buildings, green spaces, and superlative amenities, it’s a condominium community that has no limits. Whether it’s M City, M2, M3, M4 or M5 every tower here is singularly iconic. Among the tallest and grandest to grace the Mississauga skyline, M City Condominiums is truly raising the bar in the way people live, work and play.
M5, the newest phase of M City, embodies the community’s ethos of iconic architecture, striking design, and cutting-edge technology. The tower’s crisp linear silhouette makes an impressive statement; simple yet elegant geometry of black and white forms that create a grid-like pattern. Wellness-focused amenities paired with calming and stylish interiors and modern suite features and finishes that introduce tranquility to the everyday. M5 will inspire, nurture, and soothe. Like its predecessors, there’s more to experience at M5.
M CITY 5 CONDOS IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
MINUTES FROM GO STATION
MINUTES FROM MAJOR HIGHWAYS
M CITY 5 CONDOS IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO MODERN CONDO UNITS, BIGGER HOME AND BIGGER SPACE
WHY M CITY 5 CONDOS IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO?
- AAA Location – M City 5 will be located in the heart of Mississauga which is Canada’s 7th largest city by population. The city is going through a massive transformation with the addition of thousands of condominium units, public transit improvements and more infrastructure
- Walking distance to Square One Shopping Centre, Ontario’s largest shopping centre, which boasts over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space with more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy
- Square One will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 18 km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2024)
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- Walking Distance to Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407